Strony

poniedziałek, 14 marca 2016

Broken foot - what it means for ballerina 3

Natalia Maria Wojciechowska by Piotr Leczkowski
Exactly three months ago I broke my foot... What an amazing thing for a ballerina to break a foot. I felt like I lost my hand/head/everything.

All I felt back then was fear and many emotions without name. I was crying without knowing why I cry. I had to learn from the very beginning to name the emotions, to separate them from what I see and experience and feel and think. I had to teach myself what my emotionality is and how it affects or doesn't affect on me life. I had to see myself as somebody new. a person I knew for such a long time, but didn't want to let in for the same long time.


Now I can only say/write - I am so thankful for breaking my foot. This experience not only taught me what is patience. It exposed myself in front of me and showed that I have always been  patient only couldn't show it in a appropriate way and couldn't express in a way I wanted in front of others...oh well....I am still learning it and it is not an easy process. I loose patience mostly with myself sometimes...loosing it, because I can't always be as patient as I'd wish with others and it takes me aught...why? because all I can do is laugh about it and try to be more patience - mostly with myself - and it helps. It also helps to understand that everything is a process and not short one and also it helps to understand that maybe I will never get where I want to be, I can only HOPE I will.

Any way - all I know is that my dancing will never be same, because of every/any experience I had - especially my broken foot and oh....I hope it will not...I do hope it will be simply...different...



Natalia Maria Wojciechowska by Piotr Leczkowski

Natalia Maria Wojciechowska by Piotr Leczkowski


PS: Today I heard from doctor that I can start to really walk, to put body weight on my foot


make up/stylization/idea: Natalia Maria Wojciechowska
photos: Piotr Leczkowski - www.foto-gramy.pl


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Cruelty Free - Vegan Pointe Shoes

photo by Piotr Leczkowski As the World changes and the awarness of where things are coming from and what they are made of is increasing ...