Strony

czwartek, 28 stycznia 2016

Broken foot - what it means for a ballerina?

To be honest - yes, I think it it a big thing for a dancer to have broken foot, to actually have any kind of severe injury. The emotions take over, and at the beginning we really don't know what to do, what to think until we step down from being dancer to being human, then we see things differently, but that is in only in case when a broken foot is really just a broken foot or any injury is just curable and a temporary thing. And I am not being dramatic, I just would like others to understand that it is big deal every time a dancer or even regular person has an injury that makes this person to go to hospital and think that "a not so very good thing" happened and may still happen. 
I do not want to mention The worst, but... broken leg to some means/meant death and still I am not being dramatic, yet a little bit I am and I kind of have right to be.... because my mum died over a broken leg and when it happened to me I was scared to death. I was scared and all bad memories returned. Of course I didn't die and it was up to me how I will take this accident and how I will react to it, yet uncertainty what will happen next - will we I bale to dance, will I be able to DANCE, WILL I ABLE TO DANCE was and is a killer. Yet, I decided it will not make me weaker, it will make me stronger. It was my choice, my decision and I stick to it and I will stick to it. I will not let fear kill me. Maybe that is why I decided I will not stop teaching classes at my studio and will not let bad emotions in and do just another show out of my broken foot. Why? Because I needed/need it and other people actually...need it to. People around me need to see me strong and that is ok. I agreed with this a long time ago and I like it. That is also something I understood even better, because of my broken foot - I like to be there for people and I like give the best part of me to people. And so....Thank you MY PEOPLE for making me stronger, thank you that I can be strong for you. 


photograper: Piotr Leczkowski - www.foto-gramy.pl



1 komentarz:

  1. mmmmmmmm sexy plastercast and you have cute nice toes to xxx.

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Cruelty Free - Vegan Pointe Shoes

photo by Piotr Leczkowski As the World changes and the awarness of where things are coming from and what they are made of is increasing ...