Strony

czwartek, 4 lutego 2016

Dance doesn't judge -people do

"Dance has no nationality, has no age, belongs to no-one.
Dance to everyone is - the same - pure, transitory, just, adamant."

I wrote that on the wall of my ballet school some time ago and I keep it in my heart as well. Some students ask me why I think dance is just as they think it is not. Yet then, when I explain them that they look at my words through somebodies else words about their dancing or others people dancing and that I didn't mean people are just...then they start to see what I meant. Dance doesn't judge...we do, we always did and we will.


We will look at others dancing/work and think: "I like it", "I don't like it", "I love her/his technique, yet she/he is stiff" or "wow, what an emotions and stage spirit, yet no technique", etc. 
People always talk and will always talk no matter what you do. So just just stop thinking about others and start thinking about yourself and your dance. When you do, you become free from other people evaluation of you and also you will stop judging others.


photographer: Kinga Taukert
(photo taken during "Broadway Street" at Theater Rampa in Warsaw)



photo: Beata Bajno
photo taken during: "Just and Illusion", chor. Natalia Maria Wojciechowska

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Cruelty Free - Vegan Pointe Shoes

photo by Piotr Leczkowski As the World changes and the awarness of where things are coming from and what they are made of is increasing ...